Trading 212 launches ProQuant charting software
Avus Capital, a MiFID foreign exchange brokerage doing enterprise as Trading 212, has launched its personal proprietary monetary charting engine ProQuant for retail merchants. The web-based charting answer is designed to assist merchants analyze market developments and construct their very own buying and selling technique.
The know-how is accessible by way of any browser at www.proquant.com and can quickly be made accessible for cellular units with iOS and Android working programs.
ProQuant candlestick chart for the motion of the EUR/USD
PriQuant supplies a variety of superior charting devices and is offered to be used freed from cost. It presents a number of completely different chart sorts, together with the usual candlestick, bar and line charts. The charts show information for foreign exchange, inventory, commodity, and index buying and selling devices for durations from one minute to 1 month.
Users may create templates to reuse sure chart settings and indicators for various devices.
The charting know-how’s different key options embody:
- Adding indicators – add any indicator on to your chart. They are organized by class; the most well-liked ones are on the high, adopted by developments, oscillators, volatility and quantity.
- Searching devices – searched to your desired instrument by its title or ticker or browse all monetary devices by class.
- Managing objects – you may delete, rename, or cover objects equivalent to indicators, drawings, or textual content in your chart.
- Drawing instruments – add drawings to know market developments. You can use traces to see help and resistance, apply Fibonacci instruments or patterns, equivalent to Elliot waves, or use shapes to focus on sure sections of your chart.
- Taking snapshot – take a snapshot to avoid wasting your evaluation as a reference or share it with different merchants to realize perception.
- Changing object properties – you may customise drawings by altering their colour, thickness or model. With indicators, you may change their parameters, in addition to their look.
ProQuant’s user-friendly interface makes it actually easy and straightforward to navigate. We really feel many merchants will selected ProQuant’s charting answer over these of different know-how suppliers.
ProQuant is just not the one charting software for retail foreign exchange merchants. Another such know-how is TradingView. It represents a charting software and a buying and selling platform in a single. Recently, TradingView mentioned it within the means of integrating TradingTicket’s CommerceIt cellular know-how into its real-time chart parts, which implies its product will quickly be accessible in a cellular model.
Charting know-how corporations have been gaining momentum within the latest previous. ChartIQ, one other charting software utilized by brokers to supply to merchants, just lately raised $4.0 million in a Series A funding to finance its improvement. Four giant buyers took half within the funding – lead investor Illuminate Financial, a enterprise capital agency, and current buyers ValueStream Labs and Tribeca Angels, along with some angel buyers. In November 2014, ChartIQ raised one other $850,000 from ValueStream Labs, Tribeca Angels, and Social Leverage in one other fundraising marketing campaign.
Avus Capital operates underneath the model Trader.BG in Bulgaria and Trading 212 all over the place else. It supplies buying and selling of foreign exchange and contracts for distinction (CFDs) on foreign exchange, gold, oil and shares in additional than 65 nations, together with Germany, Russia, and China. The dealer has additionally developed a proprietary buying and selling platform underneath the Trading212 model accessible for desktop and cellular units.
Avus Capital has models licensed and controlled by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Bulgaria’s Financial Supervision Commission (FSC), and since just lately – by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). This makes it a licensed dealer underneath the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). A MiFID license grants entry to the capital markets in all EU member states.