Japanese contract growth and manufacturing group
(CDMO). Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, a subsidiary of
FUJIFILM Corporation, has introduced the funding of $1.6
billion to boost and broaden its cell tradition manufacturing
companies. This funding will improve Fujifilm Diosynth’s websites
in Hillerød, Denmark, and Texas within the USA.
As a part of this funding, Fujifilm Diosynth is additional
increasing its capability to assist…
This article is accessible to registered customers, to proceed studying please register without cost. A free trial offers you entry to unique options, interviews, round-ups and commentary from the sharpest minds within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology house for per week. If you might be already a registered person please login. If your trial has come to an finish, you possibly can subscribe right here.
Try before you purchase
• All the information that strikes the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive options, podcasts, interviews, knowledge analyses and commentary from our world community of life sciences reporters.
• Receive The Pharma Letter every day information bulletin, free perpetually.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered entry to industry-leading information, commentary and evaluation in pharma and biotech.
• Updates from scientific trials, conferences, M&A, licensing, financing, regulation, patents & authorized, government appointments, industrial technique and monetary outcomes.
• Daily roundup of key occasions in pharma and biotech.
• Monthly in-depth briefings on Boardroom appointments and M&A information.
• Choose from an economical annual package deal or a versatile month-to-month subscription.