AARP’s “99 Great Ways to Save” returns with a brand-new assortment of suggestions to assist readers get monetary savings throughout this era of record-setting value hikes. With inflation hitting budgets, consumers are searching for intelligent methods to chop prices wherever they’ll. This month, AARP Bulletin’s private finance consultants as soon as once more share their greatest suggestions and methods to assist individuals get forward of skyrocketing costs earlier than they arrive on the checkout counter.
In this particular July/August problem, study:
- How it can save you on gasoline by enhancing the effectivity of your automobile – and negotiate one of the best value for those who plan to promote
- Grocery retailer hacks to scale back the prices of important meals objects
- What you are able to do earlier than you attain the net cost web page to snag one of the best deal
- And rather more!
Also on this month’s problem of the Bulletin:
- Overcoming Sleep Anxiety: Do you regularly have bother getting a full night time’s relaxation? You is perhaps experiencing sleep anxiousness: worrying about falling asleep to the purpose that it retains you awake! According to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, a few third of Americans endure from periodic insomnia, and anxiousness is perhaps making it worse. Read this month’s “Your Health” problem to find out how insomnia can develop as we age and the way the consultants say you may handle it.
- Beware Crypto Crooks: In the world of fraud, getting victims to pay by way of cryptocurrencies is more and more standard, regardless of their volatility. Not solely is cryptocurrency often untraceable as soon as transferred; many Americans additionally lack the understanding of the way it works. This makes the usage of cryptocurrency supreme for scammers and dangerous for on a regular basis individuals. In this month’s problem our Fraud Watch Experts present actual tales from individuals who have skilled cryptocurrency scams.
- The Scoop on Internet Job Boards: They’ve been round for many years, however job-posting web sites possible have advanced because you final checked out one: they’ve turn out to be greater, extra customizable, with extra providers; a number of standard providers are additionally owned now by the identical firm. Read this month’s problem for suggestions and methods from a profession advisor to make use of these websites the easiest way to seek out the proper job for you.
- Is Now the Time To Buy An Electric Car?: With gasoline costs hovering nationally, it’s pure that automobile homeowners are contemplating making the change to electrical. Many producers have entered the electrical automobile market, making them rather more commonplace than they had been only a few years in the past. In this month’s “Your Life” problem, our consultants give you numerous info about electrical vehicles so that you can think about when buying your subsequent automobile.
- Q&A with Actor and Rapper Ice-T: Ice-T, 64, lets readers in on his journey from a road hustler to a rap icon to now being a ‘Law & Order’ star. “Small decisions change the trajectory of your life,” he says in an unique interview with AARP Bulletin. Will Ice-T proceed making music? Will he proceed to star on SVU? Find out on this month’s Q&A.
Media Contact: Daniel Alarcon, AARP, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-538-0105